I’m missing my screenplay deadline. Nearly 20 pages off target because I’ve done no work on it since the last milestone. At least it’s helping me to get the story and plot in perspective. Do I plough on with what I’ve got or go for a total rewrite? I think I should plough on.
The train tickets have been purchased and the accommodation is booked – Friday, we’ll be on our way.
- Sleeping bag
- Bivvy bag
- A selection of clothes to accommodate the vagaries of the British weather – lightweight shoes
- Travel towel
- Battery charger
- Two panniers, one handlebar bag
- Garmin eTrex GPS
- Friday: Travel down to Ilfracombe
- Saturday: Great Torrington
- Sunday: Lydford
- Monday: Totnes
- Tuesday: Return train journey